RX OMEGA-3 900 MG 150 ENTERIC COATED SOFTGELS NATURAL FACTORS
Cold-ocean fish oil supplements have become popular as a source of omega-3 oils due to an explosion of new research that shows consuming enough of these healthy fats is essential to your cardiovascular system, nervous system, and joints. Doctors commonly recommend an omega-3 supplement to patients with a history of heart disease because it can reduce blood pressure, triglyceride levels, cholesterol levels, platelet aggregation, arrhythmia, and arterial plaque formation.
Omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFAs) are needed to build and repair cells. They are called “essential” because it is necessary to consume them in your diet since they are critical to health, but cannot be produced by the body.
Most people in North America eat too much of the omega-6 EFAs found in meats and most vegetable oils and have a relative deficiency of the omega-3 EFAs. Such an imbalance is associated with an increased risk for heart disease, cognitive and mood disorders, arthritis, and many other diseases. Daily consumption of omega-3 EFAs is essential for maintaining optimal health.
Particularly important are two types of omega-3 fatty acids called EPA and DHA. These nutrients are found in cold ocean fish. However, since nearly all fish contain trace amounts of mercury, taking a purified, pharmaceutical-grade fish oil supplement offers the best assurance that you are meeting your requirements of EPA and DHA without exposure to toxins. Maximum Triple Strength RxOmega-3 offers a high potency of omega-3 EFAs in a convenient one-a-day softgel that provides EPA and DHA in the optimum ratio of 2:1. An omega-3 supplement is as important as a good multivitamin for preventing disease and maintaining optimal health, and should be part of one’s daily routine. Studies have shown that taking a quality omega-3 supplement can produce a 62% reduction in death due to cardiovascular disease, a 47% reduction in the risk of developing dementia, and, for people with inflammatory joint ailments, it can reduce intensity of joint pain and stiffness, and reduce the use of NSAID drugs.
|Each Enteripure® softgel contains:
|Fish oil concentrate (molecularly distilled, ultra purified) (anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel)
|Omega-3 fatty acids
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Enteripure softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, pectin), natural vitamin E.
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps support cardiovascular health, cognitive health and brain function; helps reduce serum triglycerides and the pain of rheumatoid arthritis in conjunction with conventional therapy; helps to promote healthy mood balance.
- Maximum Triple Strength RxOmega-3 is a pharmaceutical-grade fish oil providing one of the highest potencies of EPA and DHA available.
- Molecularly distilled and guaranteed for purity and safety from environmental pollutants like PCBs and mercury or other harmful compounds, RxOmega-3 surpasses the strictest international standards for quality.
- One serving (1 softgel) of Maximum Triple Strength RxOmega-3 provides 600 mg of EPA and 300 mg of DHA omega-3 fatty acids for convenient ‘all you need is one per day’.
- Maximum Triple Strength RxOmega-3 Enteripure softgels offer targeted delivery using a technology that embeds pure and natural ingredients into the softgel casing to prevent them from breaking down in the stomach, ensuring no fishy aftertaste.
- RxOmega-3 is also available in a pleasant tasting natural orange flavour liquid.
Recommended adult dose: 1 softgel daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergen Statement: Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.