CASTOR OIL 480 ML HERITAGE STORE
What is castor oil good for? So many things! Keep this 100% cold-pressed nourishing treatment on hand for your daily wellness and beauty routine. Castor oil benefits hair, skin, brows and lashes because it’s packed with omegas, minerals, and ricinoleic fatty acids. Brush castor oil on hair or onto brows for fuller-looking, stronger and shinier hair. Ideal for all skin types.
Bring out your boldest brows and lashes or shiniest hair with our Castor Oil. Its deeply hydrating singular ingredient nourishes hair follicles down to the root.
- The perfect castor oil for skin and hair.
- Its sticky texture helps grasp onto each strand of hair.
- Can be used as a warming massage oil.
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic.
- Insider tip: Use a mascara spoolie to brush castor oil onto brows and lashes for precise application.
- Bottles proudly made of PCR packaging.
How to Use
Apply to roots of hair or brows. Massage into scalp from root to tip and let sit for 20 minutes or overnight. Wash hair as usual.
Castor Oil packs can be used for general wellness benefits. Saturate wool or flannel and place over abdomen or other area. Apply heat to support absorption. For more information, visit https://heritagestore.com/blogs/heritage-store-blog/how-to-use-a-castor-oil-pack.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil
Information from: https://heritagestore.com