Juniper is a small evergreen with silver-green needles and tiny yellow flowers that bloom in late spring. Once pollinated, the flowers give way to Juniper's gift, its berries, which are harvested when they turn from green to silvery purple.
Juniper berries are a common ingredient in herbal remedies, thanks to their special properties. They also taste great in marinades, having a sweet, aromatic and slightly spicy flavour. These unique properties make Juniper berry tea an ideal choice for health or pleasure.
Juniper Berries Tea Bags
Organic Juniper Berries (Juniperus communis)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.