Ginger is believed to have originated in southeast Asia and has been in continuous use for nearly 5000 years. It still remains a key ingredient in both traditional Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic medicine. This aromatic spicy rhizome is great medicinally and is widely used as an everyday spice.
This blend of Ginger and Lemongrass is naturally a well-balanced spicy favourite, sure to be an instant hit with young and old alike.
Our Ginger Root does not contain sulfates!
Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
Organic Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.