MAGNESIUM OIL 237 ML ANCIENT MINERALS
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil is considered the gold standard for rapidly restoring cellular magnesium levels through the skin.
A concentrated transdermal magnesium mineral supplement, our absorbable magnesium oil contains only raw, ultra pure magnesium chloride and other trace minerals drawn from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Northern Europe.
One teaspoon contains approximately 560 mg of elemental magnesium.
- Magnesium oil is a natural substance and can be applied to the skin and poured into baths.
- Magnesium oil has the ideal delivery essentials enriched with medical benefits unequal in the world of medicine.
- Quite often one doesn't need the prescription of a doctor to administer it. You can relax in a bathtub with magnesium oil in it or massage it on the skin to give a subliminal healing and rejuvenating effect.
- Consistent use of this oil has been found to reduce the occurrence of low blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, migraine, fatigue, chronic pains, insomnia, and minimizing the symptoms of asthmatic attacks.
- Magnesium oil is so vital in the body that its deficiency has been associated with loss of appetite, personality change, and revulsion or even increased cases of heart disorder in extreme cases.
Magnesium oil is a transdermal magnesium supplement, designed to deliver magnesium through the skin, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract for convenient, rapid absorption into the cells.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Chloride Oil is:
- The #1 most recommended magnesium oil in the world
- Ultra-pure and highly concentrated
- Rapidly absorbed into the skin
- Easily applied in a convenient spray
- Available in an 8 oz (237 ml) spray and 64 oz (1.9 L) professional size
Magnesium supplementation is considered essential by leading nutrition experts due to the prevalence of magnesium deficiency in the modern diet and magnesium’s crucial role in over 300 fundamental biochemical reactions.
Magnesium deficiency can affect several of the body’s systems, yet many are unaware of the role it plays in optimal health . Long term studies on the impact of high magnesium and fiber diets have shown potential benefits toward cardiovascular health, insulin resistance, and hypertension, as well as chronic symptoms of the muscular and neurological systems.
For those who suspect low magnesium may play a role in chronic ailments, or those who proactively supplement magnesium as a preventive measure, there are several types of oral magnesium available. Yet oral magnesium is not tolerated well by certain individuals, and some forms have been shown to have as low as a 4% absorption rate.
Magnesium oil is unique:
- Closest to ionic form and easily assimilated by the body.
- Tolerated well by those who require large doses of magnesium due to existing deficiencies.
- Delivered through the skin, directly available to muscular systems that require magnesium to function.
|Water, magnesium chloride.
|Directions for Use:|
|Your magnesium oil should be applied topically to clean skin with a fine mist spray bottle. Simply dispense 1-3 sprays into a cupped hand, then rub into the skin thoroughly. Repeat to cover arms, legs, and any areas needing special attention. Apply to as much of the body as possible for the most efficient absorption. Rinse or wipe off after usage, then moisturize. Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.|