A complex herbal product combining digestive, anti-fungi and carminative powers in order to help avoid the all too frequent complaints about irregular and painful digestion, reflux, stop-go disorders and flatulence.
Helps relieve inflammatory conditions of the digestive system
Helps decrease bloating and flatulence
Take 2 tablets daily with a meal, for a period of 45 days. Thereafter take 1 tablet a day. During this period, try to reduce the intake of carbohydrates like sugar, white flour, alcohol, and foods like bread, pastries etc.,containing yeast.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS - PER TABLET
- Oregano (whole herb) (Origanum vulgare L. [5:1] ): 150 mg
- Pot Marigold (flower) (Calendula officinalis L. [5:1] ): 75 mg
- Thyme(Leaf & herb top flowering) (Thymus vulgaris [5:1] ): 75 mg
- Cardamom (seed) (Elettaria cardamomum [5:1] ): 50 mg
- Clove herb (Eugenia caryophyllus [5:1] ): 50 mg
- Garlic herb (Allium sativum [15:1] 5% alliin): 33 mg
- Cinnamon (bark oil) (Cinnamomum zeylanicum): 5 mg
- Sweer Fennel (seed oil) (Foeniculum vulgare): 3 mg
- Peppermint (leaf oil) (Mentha x piperita): 3 mg
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or prior to use if you have diabetes, if you are taking blood thinners, protease inhibitors, oral contraceptives, hormone replacement therapy, other medications, other natural health products, if you have anemia, gallstones, hiatus hernia or gastro esophageal reflux. Do not use if blister package is broken. Keep out of reach of children. CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compsitae/Daisy family, if you are allergic to Anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family or if you have hypersensitivity or allergies to herbs in the Lamiacea family. ADVERSE REACTIONS: Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal upset.