Mulberry Zuccarin is a natural product, which helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels. It is based on the leaves of Japanese Mulberry trees, which have been used in Chinese and Japanese medicine for centuries. The Japanese have been drinking Mulberry Tea for its curative properties for over 700 years!
The Mulberry leaf contains a natural substance called DNJ (1-deoxynojirimycin), which significantly reduces the breakdown of sugars (polysaccharides) to glucose, and thereby slows the entry of sugar into the blood. Several clinical studies have shown that Mulberry extracts effectively stabilizes blood sugar levels.
- Mulberry leaves have traditionally been used in Chinese medicine for their anti-hyperglycemic properties.
- Mulberry reduces the absorption of sugar and inhibits the transformation of polysaccharides into glucose.
- Mulberry leaves contain phytosterols, which are cholesterol-lowering agents.
- Mulberry leaves are natural and safe.
1 tablet 3 times daily, with a meal.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS - PER TABLET
- White mulberry extract (Morus alba (leaf)) : 400 mg
1-Deoxynojirimycin DNJ: 4 mg
- Chromium (Chromium(III)picolinate): 13.3 µg
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS: For adults only. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a kidney disorder and/or diabetes. Do not use if blister package is broken. Keep out of reach of children. CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.