Known for its calming effect on smooth muscle tissue, chamomile is still a popular remedy for nervous stomach, menstrual cramps, and other common problems often related to stress.
Chamomile has been in continuous use throughout the world since the time of the ancient Egyptians. The name Chamomile comes from the Greek word for “Ground Apple,” which accurately describes the flower’s aromatic scent of apples.
Long renowned for its unique effects, Chamomile is a widely accepted herb, often used in cosmetics and perfumery.
Organic Chamomile Flowers (Matricaria recutita)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.